Languages: English, Kiswahili
Data Entry Expert
I am an organized and efficient Data Entry Clerk with 2 years of experience in data collection, data management, research, report skills,web search and word-processing. I am multi-talented in smoothly handling administration support tasks. In addition, I am a team player capable of working with different individuals.
Data Entry Clerk
One Acre Fund
August 9, 2017 - December 12, 2018
- Entered information accurately into data collection database, therefore reducing marginal errors by 50%.
- Improved data entry accuracy by 70% by using the double entry system, that is using Microsoft
- Accessed then double entered the same information using Excel.
- Organized, sorted and checked input data against original documents.
- Scanned documents and saved them in database to keep records of essential organizational information.
- Sent completed entries to the supervisor for evaluation and final approval.
- Managed client’s documents by organizing contracts, filing records, preparing and writing reports.
- Corrected or reported any data entry error to prevent later issues such as duplication or data degradation.
- Reviewed and updated client correspondence files and database information to maintain accurate records.
G-United Graduate Volunteer Assistant
Ministry of Education
June 3, 2017 - February 7, 2017
- Assisted and mentored students in groups of up to five by reviewing lesson teachings and performance.
- Oversaw students in classroom, halls to monitor, enforce rules and support lead teacher.
- Created lesson materials, visuals and card presentations to supplement lesson plans.
- Collaborated with teacher to plan and implement lessons following school’s curriculum, goals, objectives and philosophies.
- Supported students learning objectives through personalized and small group assistance to support classroom instruction.
- Assessed student assignments to check quality and completeness and assign grades.
- Assigned grades for coursework and tests using answer key, recorded results and informed teacher of performance.
- Supported classroom activities, including tutoring, grading homework and reviewing exams.
- Tutored students individually and in small groups to reinforce learning concepts.
Kenya Red Cross Society
April 1, 2015 - February 5, 2016
- Wrote reports on all the field activities, community service, organizational development, disaster reduction and First Aid.
- Successfully perform research activities for various departments, compiled and enter data and dissemination.
- Psycho-social counseling offered to victims affected by disasters.
- Prepared a five-year Strategic Plan of Skip a Lunch Initiative Foundation based in Bungoma County.
- Received lessons on First aid skills and practices which come in handy when responding to disaster emergencies.
- Peer education and counseling in various neighboring schools increased the number of children enrolled.
- Community services e.g. jigger removal and treatment, cleaning the environment, visiting the destitute (orphans), community clean-ups.
- Coordinated and managed events and projects for a talk show program that addressed socio-economic issues in the county at large
- Coordinated food, clothing and household items for disadvantaged individuals and families.
- Worked with community organizations and government agencies to increase outreach and service utilization.
Kapsabet Bible College
A.I.C Chebisaas High School