Advice for senior citizens lawyers

Joe Thomas Posted

I’m from Newark NJ, in my dad’s will he has mentioned my elder brother’s name and now my dad is in 70’s and hospitalized. I want to convert his will to my mother’s name and on my name. While searching on internet, I found about . Can someone please suggest me the best senior citizens lawyer.