Ah, okay. You mentioned Thief Dark Project and Metal Age — those who played Thief and Thief II on the PC had mixed reactions with Thief Deadly Shadows — whats your opinion of the Thief series?

0
Asked

0

Zurreen: I absolutely loved both Thief: The Dark Project and Thief 3: The Deadly Shadows. Thief 2: The Metal Age did not impress me that much. But both the first and the third episodes were exquisite. Personally, I thought that the developers really outdid themselves in Thief 3 — the graphics were excellent, the storyline was much more developed, along with every other feature of the story and game. Thief seemed like a pioneer, which it was. But Thief 3 was the culmination of the franchise, at least in my humble opinion.