All items must be returned to any of the North Centeral regional campuses (South Bend, Elkhart, Warsaw). How do I renew a book?

0

0

• visit the library in person • call your campus library: • Ivy Tech South Bend at (574-289-7001 ext. 5343) • Ivy Tech Elkhart (574-293-4657 ext. 4330) • Ivy Tech Warsaw (574-267-5428 ext 6200 ) • go to IvyCat and follow these directions: • click on IvyCat (the library catalog) click on “Patron” link at the top of the screen sign in (if you don’t know your Campus Connect username and password, see the Campus Connect section) click the box to the left of each item to be renewed click on the “Renew Items” button (a new due date will to the right of each title renewed). If your items are not renewable, your renewal limit has been reached – please return the book to the library.