Already filed taxes and just received another w2 and 1098-t?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

You cannot save the tuition for next year. It needs to be on this years return. Having filed a tax return already, you will need to file an amended return. The federal form is the 1040X. I do not know what the CA form is. You cannot e-file this, it has to be mailed in. You should wait to see what the feds give you back. Once you have that, you can file the amended return. more
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.