Am travelling to Malta, can anyone advise me the cost of 200 Benson and Hedges in euros please?

0

0
Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz

Unfortunately, I do not know the exact prices, as I have not been to Malta for a very long time. The last time I traveled to Russia. By the way, I was very impressed with this country. I advise you to visit it. If you suddenly decide, the webpage here can help you deal with bureaucratic procedures.

0
Requiem

Not sure if it’s possible with such prices. You just need to look up it yourself, I guess.

0

I’ve never seen Benson & Hedges in mainland Europe (Malta may be different), but I’m not a smoker myself (my boyfriend used to be). Average cigarette prices in Malta as of the summer were a little under €4/pack, or about €30/carton.