0
Q:

Are dental implants reportable for the Health Care Flexible Spending account?

0
If the implants are for cosmetic reasons, you cannot report them on your Flex Spending. If they are medically necessary, then they can be a reported expense. Check out IRS Publication 502 for additional allowable expenses. Health Savings Account Investments Q14: Are investment options available for dollars remaining in my HSA? A: Yes, investment options are available. Out-of-Pocket Maximums Q15: Can you give me an example of how the out-of-pocket maximum works if I have HDHP Employee Only coverage and use in-network and non-network providers? A: Only in-network costs can be used when determining if you have met your in-network out-of-pocket maximum ($3,050). If you have in-network and non-network costs, they can be combined to determine if you have met the non-network out-of-pocket maximum ($5,000). Prescriptions Q16: If I purchase my prescriptions from an out of network pharmacy, how do I make sure the expense is included in my deductible? A. You should complete a prescription claim ... more

...