0
Q:

Are non-residents allowed to have an Alaska concealed handgun permit?

Answers

0
No. Only Alaska residents may have an Alaska concealed handgun permit. You must establish residency in the State of Alaska and may apply for a permit after you have been here at least 90 days. more
dps.state.ak.us

0
No. Only Alaska residents may have an Alaska concealed handgun permit. You must establish residency in the State of Alaska and may apply for a permit after you have been here at least 90 days. If I am a legal resident alien, can I get an Alaska concealed handgun permit? Yes, provided you are a legal resident of Alaska and have lived in Alaska at least 90 days. If I am in the military and just transferred here, can I get an Alaska concealed handgun permit? If you intend to become an Alaska resident, you may qualify to apply for an Alaska concealed handgun permit after you have been here for 90 days Can I carry a gun in National Parks The answer is in the following document: http://www.nps.gov/aplic/firearms.pdf What about SECTION 23-31-225. Carrying concealed weapons into residences or dwellings? No person who holds a permit issued pursuant to Article 4, Chapter 31, Title 23 may carry a concealable weapon into the residence or dwelling place of another person without the express ... more
apps.carryconcealed.net

...