Are Poinsettia Plants Poisonous to Pets?

0
Posted

Are Poinsettia Plants Poisonous to Pets?

0

You love poinsettias, but you’re worried about the safety of your four legged friends. Are these plants poisonous to pets or could you have one in your home during the holiday season? Actually, while Poinsettias are a bit poisonous, they aren’t fatally so. The sap is itchy and your pet may vomit after eating a leaf, but it won’t die from chewing on or licking the plant. Of course, you don’t want your pet to get even a little ill when you make your house more festive for the holidays, so you’ll want to be sure to put the plant out of reach.

Related Questions