Are the T Series NovaRoams available for purchase by commercial customers?

0

0

Within the United States, T Series NovaRoams operate in controlled frequencies, such as 250-270 MHz, therefore they are only available to military/government customers with permission to use these frequencies. T Series products are generally available to commercial customers outside of the United States, but local government frequency restrictions should always be followed. • Q: Do I need a special license to operate a NovaRoam ED900/EH900 network? A: No. NovaRoam ED900 and EH900 operate in the 900 MHz unlicensed ISM band, which has been set aside by the government for public use in North and South America. • Q: Are evaluation kits available for NovaRoam? A: Yes, a limited number of NovaRoam evaluation kits are available to qualified customers. Contact NovaRoam for details. • Q: What sort of range can I expect to achieve with NovaRoam? A: Expected communication range varies from model to model. Range is dependent on a wide variety of factors, including but not limited to, frequency ban