Are toys a waste of money (exposition/expository essay)?

0
Posted Ruby edited answer

0
Ruby Ruby edited answer

I think that if you think carefully about the choice of toys and games for children, it will never be a waste of time or money. And in order to choose really good products, I advise you to read reviews and reviews before buying.

0
Dora

I think there might be a lot of opinions. And everyone will be right. Every child needs a different approach. But I can’t imagine modern children without toys. Even though there’s a limited number of toys for every child. And what do you think about the need for a baby bath for newborns? I’m choosing which one to buy now. I’m reading this https://smarttoyskids.com/best-infant-tub-for-newborn/ blog. And I like Baby planet 19338. Do your kids have one of those?

0
terrybrawn

I don’t think it’s a waste of money. I wrote a similar essay, but the guys from topeduservices wrote it to me . Personally, I believe that if this thing brings us any emotions or memories, it is not a waste of money. This question can be approached from different sides, and the answer will always be correct.

0

Of course, not, well, or just not all toys are a waste of time. During the game, children learn a lot of new things. Usually, any children’s toys include tactile games, new knowledge, dialogues. For example these tactile toys from the site https://woodencaterpillar.com/traditional-wooden-toys/learning-toys/tactile-toys perhaps they will help develop your child’s tactile skills. After all, he will not just Unscrew or twist the details and will develop motor skills of the hands

0
Jack Evance Jack Evance edited answer

No! Why do you think so? I believe that for example wooden toys give children the opportunity to use their imagination a bit more. Many wooden toys also have a hand-eye coordination and educational benefit. Especially toys with a problem solving angle or counting / numbers etc. You can find such eco-friendly wooden toy for example on Ecotoki.com.