Bug – free software- true or not?

Technology
1
Nataly Clark

Is it possible( in your opinion) that in the nearest future we would be able to create a bug-free software? Or it will be impossible despite all progress?

0
Clark Dill

help me please

0
Clark Dill

But whant know all

0
Clark Dill

Oh im new person in software

0
Fugar K

I think that for the user the software should be free. because this increases the likelihood that what your application will install and will use it. For my business, I order applications on this site: Kyiv: the Biggest IT-Hub in Ukraine https://idapgroup.com/blog/kyiv-outsourcing-companies/. They have many examples of applications in various fields.

0
Crimson Spell

We strive for perfection and get frustrated when we don’t get something right from the start. Maybe we simply need to change our attitude, aiming for excellence rather than perfection. This goes for apps as well. You are probably asking yourself: Why does software have bugs? Is it possible to develop a 100% bug free software?
You want your app to work flawlessly, like clockwork, yet bugs appear. You may wonder: Is there a bug-free app out there and how can I build one? The answers are within this article