Can a porn film become a mainstream cult classic?

0

0
Bruce Smm

Of course, it can! But I think that porn films changes since time with technological progress. For example, nowadays there are a lot of vrporn clips with very popular pornstars and it becomes mainstream because you can receive more impressions from such movies like those fromĀ https://xxxreal.com. I’ve tried to use VR devices watching these clips and think that I can become a fan of this porn type.

0

The late Mary Millington was and still is a mainstream classic of classic porn films. They were not hard porn but she was the fore runner in the UK for this type of film. Tragically she committed suicide as her family could not accept the fact that their well educated daughter became the soft porn queen of her era…the late sixties. There was an excellent documentary about her on BBC 2 about two years ago. It was very sad. Just to set the record straight I’m not into porn but I believe each and everyone to their own beliefs.