0
Q:

Can a woman get pregnant during her period?

0
The answer lies in the wording of the question. More precisely, it is essentially impossible for a woman to get pregnant during her period, but on rare occasions it is possible for a woman to get pregnant from intercourse during her period. Since sperm can live for five days, a couple could have sex near the end of the woman's period, and the sperm could then live long enough to fertilize an egg several days later, if the woman had a very early ovulation. (Conception is more likely in these cases if intercourse occurs at the end of a 6- or 7-day menstruation.) It's also possible that women who think they got pregnant from intercourse during their period were actually having sex during ovulatory spotting.
ovusoft.com
/library/faqfertility.asp
This link is broken. Help us!
1 more source
Hide
  • tcoyf.com
    /library/faqfertility.asp
    This link is broken. Help us!

0
" is quite different from, "Can a woman get pregnant from intercourse during her period?" A woman can NOT get pregnant during her period because the hormonal levels that trigger ovulation are completely opposite during menstruation. However, a woman CAN get pregnant from intercourse during her period if she has an early ovulation and has sex on Day 5 or later of her cycle. Back to Top 8. Ovulation occurs on the day of the drop or the day of the rise in BBT. This is one of the most common myths perpetuated by the medical community. In reality, the exact day of ovulation cannot be determined by the basal body temperature. Only about 10% of women even have a drop in basal temperature. And once the temperature has risen, it is virtually certain that the egg is already gone (assuming conception hadnt occurred beforehand.) This is because an egg only lives 12-24 hours, and by the time the temperature has risen, the egg is no longer viable. Therefore, if a couple wants to achieve a ...
ovusoft.com
/library/myths.asp
This link is broken. Help us!
0
The answer lies in the wording of the question. More precisely, it is essentially impossible for a woman to get pregnant during her period, but on rare occasions it is possible for a woman to get pregnant from intercourse during her period. Since sperm can live for five days, a couple could have sex near the end of the woman's period, and the sperm could then live long enough to fertilise an egg several days later, if the woman had a very early ovulation. (Conception is more likely in these cases if intercourse occurs at the end of a 6- or 7-day menstruation.) It's also possible that women who think they got pregnant from intercourse during their period were actually having sex during ovulatory spotting.
reallifesolutions.co.uk
/FORHERfertilityFAQ.htm
This link is broken. Help us!
0
ovusoft.com
/library/faqfertility.asp#6
This link is broken. Help us!
0
A woman can ONLY get pregnant when she is ovulating, periods happen if a woman has not conceived while she was ovulating because the womb thickens with blood to prepare for an egg to attach if a woman conceives, and if it doesn't happen then it empties out again to start again. She needs to take an ovulation test to find out when she is ovulating, which would be around roughly the 14th day of her cycle. Thats the only time she can get pregnant. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
23 Aug 2007 ... During your period you can and should have a bath or shower and you can ... You can get pregnant as soon as your body starts to release eggs, ... pregnant during this time, even if she has recently stopped her periods. ...
londonstockexchange.com
/en-gb/global/H/Search?...
This link is broken. Help us!
0
Yes. Virtually, you can get pregnant any time of your cycle, so don't listen to your boyfriend. But, it is less likely that you will get pregnant on your period because of the continuous blood flow "washing" the sperm away. But there's always that Possibility that you're still ovulating during your period or the egg is still in the fallopian tubes, So be careful. Thanks for doing the smart thing and practicing safe sex. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
yes she can there is a lower chance,yet it is possible as long as they are not using a condom,and the woman is not on birth control then she can most defo get pregnant.. more
answers.yahoo.com
0

They call it implantation. I did this with my son and bled for 3 months heavily. I went to the ER immediately, but all was fine. I would take a pg test but it still might not be accurate, a doctor or the local health dept will be able to give you a for sure answer

When Can You Get Pregnant On Your Period

0

As iv been searching for so many answers for this kinds of topics of "when can a girl get pregnant and when not?"has not given me any accurate and precise answers because we never really know when you can get your woman pregnant regardless she has a regular or an irregular menstrual cycle and i dont really understand why some of these so called "experts" with regards to these kinds of topics tend to give you wrong informations and they try to bust myths about sex methods which i see it as non sense and they think they know better than the real experts like the doctors who studied this kind of field. so i tell you that you should ask the doctors and dont rely on most of the answers you can find here. however with this question, based on my experience and my curiosity, i can say that it is very unlikely to get pregnant during a woman's period without any intervention from God. come on, you should know this mentruation means flushing out the unfertilized egg so there is no egg to be fertilized. again, there is no accurate anwers to these kinds of topics because it depends on the woman's body.

...