Can I access my Cato credit card account online or make online payments?

0
Silisenor Silisenor edited answer

yes, friend, people help each other on this forum, and I would like to say, that if I were you, I would address to your bank and ask them this question, because there are a lot of factors that may prevent you to transfer your credit score in other country. Franky speaking, when I moved to the US from the UK, I was said to transfer my credit score too, and just imagine a twenty-year-old me to perform such “impossible” action… Thank heaven I figured it out to type this in the Internet, and the first link I got was the article of a credit company about “How to Establish Credit” https://www.novacredit.com/resources/how-to-build-credit-after-moving-to-the-us, so I even understood that transfering my credit score was almost the most important action, so I addressed to these guys and they helped me in transfering of my credit score… Lol, without their help I would be lost…

0
TryToKi55

hello everyone, I can see that you are able to sort out about credit card questions, so my question but how can I transfer my credit score in other country if it’s possible at all? And why do I need it (simply I was said to do this by my mom)?

0

Not at this time. To access your account balance, available credit and payment information, call our Credit Department Customer Service at (704) 556-7018.