Can I cancel my Small Earnings Exception Certificate and start paying Class 2 National Insurance contributions?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

Yes. Simply complete the reverse of the Certificate and return it to: HM Revenue & Customs National Insurance Contributions Office Self Employment Services Longbenton Newcastle upon Tyne NE98 1ZZ You can also pay Class 2 National Insurance contributions on a voluntary basis without cancelling your certificate. Call the Self-Employment Services (SES) Call Centre on 08459 154655. more
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.