Can I capture any sound played on my computer, such as online music or movie soundtrack?

0

0

Sure, you can. The advanced recorder of our software is capable to capture sounds from many recording sources. – Double click on the small speaker icon at the right corner of your taskbar > the Volume Control comes up > Options menu > Properties > check “Recording” and all recording controls in the list > OK > the Recording Control comes up > select Stereo Mix. For a better recording quality, drag its volume slider down close to 0. – Open the program. – Click the Record button on the Player panel to open the recorder. – Press Record (the red button) to begin recording music on your computer. – When finished, click Stop and save your recorded file. Favorite sounds on your computer are now recorded and saved for you to enjoy later.