Can I deduct and how do I deduct severance taxes charged on fuel and shrinkage in a gas processing plant?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

Even though fuel and shrinkage are not royalty bearing, severance taxes charged on these items may be deducted in computing gas royalty. Add the severance taxes paid for fuel and shrinkage to the severance tax for the sales gas. more
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.