Can I expect my Nimble-Pedic Mattress to solve my back problem?

0

0

• At Back Be Nimble, we truly feel that if one were to try to pick the one perfect mattress for most people, it would be the NimblePedic® mattress. After all, in our quest for the perfect mattress and during our 14 years of combined clinical and retail experience with the Tempurpedic® mattress, we feel we had the opportunity to evaluate, compare and contrast all brands, alternative mattress types, viscofoam samples, etc. Thus, we feel very confident that we developed the very best mattress to offer our customers in the Nimble-Pedic line. That’s not to imply that it is for absolutely everyone or that it will solve everyone’s back troubles. We all are certainly unique individuals with our own shape, size, strengths and weaknesses. Although many of us suffer with back pain, one’s pain might be a result of a herniated (slipped) disk, while another’s might simply be from an inherited scoliosis (improper curvature). One should never expect pain to go away merely from the purchase of any matt