Can I get financial help to buy a new high efficiency furnace?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

Here are some financial assistance opportunities for furnaces: • The federal government (IRS) offers a 30% tax credit (up to $1500) through the end of 2010 for purchase of a 95% efficiency or greater furnace. • The Minnesota Housing Finance Agency has a fix-up fund loan program for home improvements. • Your utility may offer rebates for furnaces as well. Contact them directly to find out. • The Energy Saver Rebate Program through the Minnesota Housing Finance Agency is available now. This program offers rebates to homeowners for energy saving improvements. Funds are limited. More details here. more
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.