Can I pay with Paypal & send it to my aunt/uncle/brother/sister/friend at their address?

0

0

Sorry, but we cannot ship to UNconfirmed paypal addresses. (A confirmed address means that paypal has verified that the shipping address is the same as a credit card billing address). In order to have an item sent to a gift address (or other unconfirmed address), you will need to mail a check or money order to: Scott Stuff Scott Kotrla PO Box 852372 Richardson, TX 75098 Checks are held 10 business days to clear; Money orders will have items sent within 1-2 business days of receipt of the money order. Be sure to include the auction number, your eBay ID, your email address, & your full shipping address with your payment.