Can I rent a car with my Prepaid Visa RushCard?

car prepaid rent rushcard Visa
0
Posted seb345 edited answer

0
seb345 seb345 edited answer

My mom lives in Kiev Ukraine. I finished high school and I thought it would be a great idea to visit her and I wanted it to be a surprise. So I bought a ticket to Kiev. Fourteen hours of flight and I arrived in Ukraine. I needed a car so when I was home I found this service called https://narscars.com.ua/en/kiev-r2 and they have been really great. Car was waiting for me at the airport, the price was really good and the car was clean inside and outside. It was really hot outside so when I saw a bottle of water in the car it was a really great bonus. When my mom saw she was so happy she started to cry and we spent two really great weeks in Kiev.

0
Lisa

I think you can find a car rental agency that will allow you to pay with a card like that. I personally never used it but I think a friend of mine did.

0
Benjamin

Now any luxury car rent company accepts any credit and debit cards. Someone can even take payment using bitcoin, PayPal, or cash. Usually you immediately pay the amount of car rental, as well as the Deposit amount, which is blocked for the duration of the lease, and returned after. I wouldn’t worry about paying if I were you. Now such services are available at every step and they are all very easy to use

0

Yes. However, in order to rent a vehicle with the Prepaid Visa RushCard, your card must be active for at least 3 three months, you must be enrolled in Direct Deposit, and your previous 2 two consecutive months of Direct Deposits amounts must be equal to or exceed $500 per month. Click here to download the Direct Deposit form. These requirements exist because it is easy for potential car rental charges to exceed the amount a cardholder currently has available to be charged to their RushCard.