Can I transfer money from one excella Visa Prepaid Debit Card to another excella Visa Prepaid Debit Card?

0
Posted Ryan Johnson edited answer

0

Yes, you can absolutely transfer funds from one excella Visa Prepaid Debit Card to another. Transfers can be performed by calling Cardholder Services (the toll free number on the back of your card) or online: (1) access your cardholder account HERE, (2) choose the “Using My Card Account” tab, and then (3) click on the “Transferring Funds” link.

0
Benjamin

As for me, there are several ways to transfer money using these cards.
1. Most likely, your Bank provides a mobile application or online banking, with which you can transfer money to another card. Please note that if you transfer money in another currency, it will be converted. I advise you to initially check the exchange rate using the widget exchange rates widget it can save you money.
2. Add your card to PayPal and use it to transfer money.

0
Ryan Johnson Ryan Johnson edited answer

You can perform this operation simply by transferring funds, but to do this, you will need to show your documents for identification and register the card in the database. I am very skeptical about online bank transfers because, at the moment, there are so many different scammers who want to get someone else’s money. That’s why I use my bank statement from achma visb, with which I can be sure that I am only charged for the transactions that I have agreed to.