0
Q:

Can I turn off my Bearded Dragons light at night?

Answers

0
Yes! A bearded dragon should be on a strict daily schedule for hours of light and dark. It should be approximately 10 hours of day light with the UV light. The best way to regulate this is by timer as a change in the hours can stress them out and cause poor digestion or lack of interest in eating. During the day they should also have a higher temperature then at night. This is extremely important to proper growth and digestion of their food. It is also a good idea to only feed them about 1 - 2 hours after the light goes on and the cage has warmed up or it slows down the digestion and makes feedings smaller. It is also a good idea to stop feeding them about 1 hour before the light goes off. more
answers.yahoo.com

0
Your bearded dragons NEED you to turn ff the light. they still need 10-12 hours of their heat lamp per day, but i just use a timer to turn the lamp on and off when required. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
If you cant shut it off then cover it with something. Something thick if you want no light or something thin if you want light just not too much of it. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
keep the light off!, its night keep it dark or the beardie will be troubled and could die more
answers.yahoo.com
0
if you use the right one it is red they need a wide Spectrum of light more
answers.yahoo.com
0
well i left my special bearded dragon light on too much apperantly that is why it died.....so if i were you dont leave it on too much but not too little either more
answers.yahoo.com

...