Can I use semi metallic pads on a vehicle that originally came with ceramic pads?

0

0

A. To maintain the braking performance of any vehicle, the generally accepted recommendation is to follow the manufacturers choice of friction material when replacing brake pads (replace semi-metallic with semi-metallic, organic with organic, etc.). There are, however, options for improving braking performance, and Monroe offers choices to assist in making the best selection to meet vehicle braking requirements.

0

To maintain the braking performance of any vehicle, the generally accepted recommendation is to follow the manufacturer’s choice of friction material when replacing brake pads (replace semi-metallic with semi-metallic, organic with organic, etc.). There are, however, options for improving braking performance, and Monroe offers choices to assist in making the best selection to meet vehicle braking requirements.