Can love marriages replace the dowry system?

dowry love marriages replace system
1

0
Carolyn Smith

This is a good topic for an essay. In general, writing an essay is sometimes useful from a professional point of view, when, for example, you are engaged in a science-intensive business and you want to impress clients with the depth, width and height of knowledge and regalia. Sometimes there is no time to write it but this service https://studyhippo.com/flashcards-by-topics/ can give you professional help in preparing. It’s like a part of time management.

0
Mark Towers

When you live with your partner for long years, it’s quite hard to keep your relationship healthy and if you can’t do that, sadly, love goes away. Sometimes you can fix the situation. I mean, if lack of sex is the cause of such a problem, things like www.tadalis-sx.net may fix everything but in some cases it’s just impossible to get things back and people divorce.

0

I think Love marriages has already worked to the detriment of Dowry system, with people looking down upon Dowry as a greedy demand and Example of a value not supported by educated people.