Can the Easystreet universal tow bar really tow any vehicle?

bar Easystreet universal vehicle
0

0
HarryBrent

There is nothing surprising. This is a very powerful car, click here

0
Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz

When it comes to vehicle transportation I prefer to use the services of companies which are specialized in it. I think it’s better to pay for shipping than for a repair. If you agree with it too then take a look at covered auto transport system. With it, you can ship your car across states, countries, and even across the ocean without any concern. This is my option which I recommend.

0

Yes. The reason for this is found in its unique universal towing system. All vehicles manufactured on an assembly line or delivered by ship have what are called factory shipping slots, anchor points or tie downs. These are thumb sized oval shaped holes in the front frame rails or steel loops attached to the front frame rail underneath the front of the vehicle. Flat bed tow trucks will sometimes use the anchor points to connect their cable to.