Can the High-Speed modem plug into my existing Ethernet hub?

0

0

The High-Speed modem is designed to plug into a Network Interface Card (NIC). If you want to have your Bruce Telecom High-Speed Internet Access service connection accessible by all computers on your internal network, it is recommended that you obtain a DSL router and have it act as a gateway and route all High-Speed traffic through it. The Bruce Telecom High-Speed Internet Access service will not support or guarantee service for any LAN configurations. 25. My computer is on a network; will the Bruce Telecom High-Speed Internet Access service work? Yes, but you may need a second Ethernet card for the Bruce Telecom High-Speed Internet service connection, unless you are willing to change all of the settings for your network, to the settings for the Bruce Telecom High-Speed Internet Access service and vice versa, when you need to use one or the other. 26. Can the High-Speed modem be connected to an existing Ethernet network or must it have a dedicated network? It could be connected to an e