Can XML be used as backend database in php instead of MySql & other databases?

backend database databases MySQL php Used XML
0
Posted Ruby edited answer

0
Ruby Ruby edited answer

If you have any questions about Python, the sdsclub  now offers a huge discount on the Python neural network course. The instructor leading this course has a doctorate in artificial intelligence and has been working in this field for ten years. He is a professor and founder of the IA Expert portal, as well as a teacher at Udemy, who already has several courses in computer science. It is very fruitful and a really useful course.

0

I am new to xml. I want to know that can xml be used as database with php language instead of other databases like mysql,Mssqlserver etc. Reply With Quote 01-30-2008 05:11 PM #2 vijayxkumar Entry Level Fresher Join Date Jan 2008 Posts 1 vijay you can use xml as backend database…i do with vbscript…. you can save the xml file in a common drive and use it as database…fetch data from multiple users…generate real time reports, instant messaging, etc…