Can you put a shelby mustang gt500 engine in a ford capri?

0

0
Kattie

Looking for a new tuner my babe right now. Could you please tell me which one exactly that you think would be good in use? I’m looking for the one for my Shelby 2005. Btw, if you guys are familiar with tuners. Maybe you can check and describe which one is appropriate, which one is not. Any opinion would be appreciated.

0

you never stated what years i am aSsuming you are referring to a rear wheel drive capri lets tackle that first-the engine bay in the old capri is HUGE it has enough room for almost anything-the tunnel is the problem for trans clearance,and diff. strength-IT CAN BE DONE-use a 73 or older for smog reasons.now a gt 500 shelby motor a hot 289/302 is plenty of engine to put the car in the 10s easy and there are headers and installation kits available at least i think those kits and headers are still available -no matter if your a gear head this swap is rated easy where as a new gt 500 engine will require a ton of work to make the new engine management system work-I.E.FUEL INJECTION ETC.