Can you talk about the departures of Rakim Sanders, Brady Heslip and Evan Ravenel?

departures evan ravenel talk
0

0

Recruiting is obviously an important part of college basketball. What do you see as the greatest selling points of Boston College? I think, first and foremost, when you’re talking about Boston College, you’re talking about one of the greatest academic institutions in the country. This is not only important to a student-athlete for his four years here, but for the 40 years that they’re not here. I think that’s our greatest selling point – that you can go anywhere in the world and people understand what a great education you received. That’s the type of student-athlete that we want in our program, someone that values that greatly. I also love the aspect that we’re in a city that can attract kids from all over the world because of Boston’s reputation, its cultural options, and the vibrant environment that exists in this city. I think that can attract great people as well. And, obviously, for sure, there’s the lure of the ACC. For a kid who wants to be challenged athletically and achieve g