Could you make me a threedimensional analog dial GUI element that reacts to five different mouse buttons? Please?

0

0

SpringGUI uses the elements provided by Java’s awt, which is now about a decade old. They’re tried and true user interface components and appear in a platform dependent manner, but they’re not exactly targeted towards people who’d like a standardized way of simulating a theremin with the mouse cursor. The advantage of restricting SpringGUI to these standard user interface elements is that their handling is done by the operating system and therefore very efficient. If I started adding all kinds of non-standard elements, I’d have to write my own listeners which would in turn add a lot of overhead to your programs.