0
Q:

Did Bill Clinton dodge the draft during Vietnam?

0
Bill Clinton's Dec. 3, 1969 Letter to ROTC Colonel I am sorry to be so long in writing. I know I promised to let you hear from me at least once a month, and from now on you will, but I have had to have some time to think about this first letter. Almost daily since my return to England I have thought about writing, about what I want to and ought to say. First, I want to thank you, not just for saving me from the draft, but for being so kind and decent to me last summer, when I was as low as I have ever been. One thing which made the bond we struck in good faith somewhat palatable to me was my high regard for you personally. In retrospect, it seems that the admiration might not have been mutual had you known a little more about me, about my political beliefs and activities. At least you might have thought me more fit for the draft than for ROTC. Let me try to explain. As you know, I worked for two years in a very minor position on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. I did it for ... more
answers.yahoo.com

0
I believe so,as did many others on both sides.I might have dodged too,not out of fear,but the fact that the Vietnam War was pointless.Turned civil unrest into a full scale war. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
Yes and not only that he protested the war while dodging the draft more
answers.yahoo.com
0
Yes, no question about that. The war was such an outrage that I don't fault him for dodging it. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
Yes but this happened on both sides that's why I don't respect most of our Congressional leaders. Ted kennedy was given his senate seat by his father. He is a poor example of a man . But yet he is reelected and praised as a hero. more
answers.yahoo.com

...