0
Q:

Did John F. Kennedy ever have an affair with Marilyn Monroe?

Answers

rank
1
1

According to author Kieth Badman in his book Marilyn Monroe: As it was, as it happened, it would be realistically impossible for JFK and the starlet to have an extended affair because their schedules rarely overlapped. In all likelihood what the pair had would be categorized as a fling or one-night stand.   

To write his biography on Marilyn Monroe, Badman researched both the former president's and Monroe's itineraries during their careers. The only time that both had a chance to be alone together was the infamous night at Bing Crosby's apartment in Palm Springs, CA on March 24 1962. Due to the former president's playboy reputation, in all likelihood he spent the night together with the starlet, but otherwise romance was rare since they were hardly at the same time, the same time.   

42girl · answered over a year ago

0
I'd say it's true, and I'd go on to say that there's at least a 50/50 chance that Marilyn Monroe was killed as a result of it. If Bill Clinton was impeached in the late 90's for casual fooling around with an intern, it's safe to assume that the consequences for the president (and by association the White House, the president's family and democratic party) back in the 60's for a full-on, high-profile celebrity affair would have been catastrophic. Plus this was an era where agencies like the CIA still operated more or less completely unchecked... more
answers.yahoo.com
0
If you look at the transcript during an episode of Larry King Live, there is a lot of speculation regarding Monroe, her relationship with the Kennedys (both John and Robert), and how much she knew about government information. (http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0... They also say the government took him out. There are so many conspiracy theories surrounding the Kennedys. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
Yes, as a matter of fact she called the White House the night she died and wanted to speak to JFK. She ended up talking to Peter Lawford, the actor. When she told him she was so depressed she was going to kill herself he said, " just don't leave any notes", and hung up. more
answers.yahoo.com
-2
Well I wasn't there, obviously and nor were the rest of us. I've heard it many times, but you bring up a good point: I for one have never heard any supporting facts. But I did find this article stating it was a ONE NIGHT STAND, not an affair. check it out. more
answers.yahoo.com

...