Did ray evernham driver Crocker get married?”

0

0

LAS VEGAS (AP)—ESPN NASCAR analyst Ray Evernham has married race car driver Erin Crocker. A representative for the former team owner says the two were married Wednesday in a small ceremony at the Southpoint Hotel. Crocker was a development driver for Evernham until the two began a romantic relationship. Evernham sold majority interest in his race team two seasons ago to George Gillett Jr., and now holds just a small share of what has since merged into Richard Petty Motorsports. Evernham won three championships as crew chief for Jeff Gordon before moving into ownership.

0

Sometimes stories have happy endings. Let me introduce you to Erin Crocker Evernham. That’s right. The once-controversial first couple of NASCAR is married. [+] Enlarge Jill Jennings Ray Evernham and new bride Erin Crocker Evernham married Wednesday night in Las Vegas. Ray Evernham and Erin Crocker exchanged vows Wednesday night in a Las Vegas hotel in front of immediate family members and friends — and me. I ironically witnessed the event because my wife, a close friend and associate of the couple, was asked to plan it. Being a part of this story was a bit surreal. No, a lot surreal. Let me digress. Three years ago, Ray was sole owner of what was then Evernham Motorsports. When he began dating Erin, his company’s developmental driver, it became a story. Ray brought that up during a Tuesday night rehearsal dinner. We laughed about it then, how he actually fingered me in the chest at a Chicago race and in very stern words suggested I shouldn’t be digging into his personal life. That’s