Do I have to love sex?

0

Do I have to love sex?

0

Not really. Do you have to love one food cause others do? No.. Something similar is with sex and with everything. Like sports, tastes, etc..

0
Ann Gean

not really you just have to understand it!

0
David Alvarez

Hi, having sex is very good and nice this is a fact!!. But, when you really feel that you love┬áhaving sex with your couple and she (he) feel the same, you’re not loving having sex, You are loving making love with your couple. this is the great difference. Have a nice Day!!!

0
Alex

Sex is the most important part of every person’s life, so you must make sure that your sex improves all the time and for this you need to use the right condoms. Most men don’t know which condoms are best to use to keep their girlfriend as happy as possible, so you should read this article: https://www.condom-sizes.org/best-condoms/best-condoms-for-her-pleasure
Personally, I discovered a lot of new things in it and realized that before that I had chosen the wrong condoms.