Answers

0
Driving the vast majority of RVs requires no special license, and is easier than many novices imagine. Regardless of size, personal use recreation vehicles do not require commercial driver’s licenses. Experienced automobile drivers are already equipped with the skills to drive a motorized RV. With due attention to the vehicle’s size, height and weight, drivers will enjoy taking the wheel of any motorhome. A Motorhome with full air brakes will require an air brake endorsement. This is generally inexpensive, and takes only a few days at a local driving school. more
fraserway.com
1 more source
Hide

0
No special license is required to drive an RV in the US. more
0
All you need is to be 21 years of age or older and possess a valid driver's license. No special endorsement is needed. Do I need a special license to tow an RV? The vast majority of RVs require no special license to tow an RV. In some states, the very largest towable RVs may require a special driving test or written test for a different class of drivers license. Regardless of size, a commercial drivers license is not required for towing a personal use RV. Towing skills are readily acquired. With a little practice, experienced drivers find it easy to learn to tow an RV. What type of vehicle do I need to tow an RV? Today's market features a large selection of tow vehicles -- conversion vehicles, SUVs, light trucks, most full-size and many mid-size cars -- with sophisticated engineering packages providing greater towing power, superior maneuverability and braking. What kind of identification do I need to enter Canada? U.S. citizens - Identification establishing citizenship is required ...
rvcanada.com
/rvnewcomers.asp
This link is broken. Help us!
0
Driving the vast majority of RVs requires no special license and is easier than many newcomers think. In some states, the very largest motorhomes may require a special driving test or written test for a different class of drivers license. Regardless of size, personal use recreation vehicles do not require a commercial drivers license. Experienced automobile drivers already have the skills to drive a motorized RV. With proper attention to the size, height and weight differences, experienced drivers find it fun to take the wheel. more
rvquotes.com
2 more sources
Hide
0
Will I need electric brakes to pull a trailer? You will have to contact us with more information on your vehicle, where you are going, and what trailer you are renting. Vehicles that pull trailers over 4,500 lbs. are required to have brake controllers or if you are going out of the state of Texas. What is the minimum age for drivers? All drivers must be a least 25 years old. Do I have to buy additional insurance? We have insurance on all of our rental units. We will need a copy of your liability insurance card and we will run a Motor Vehicle Report on all drivers. In case of an accident, the renter will be responsible for our deductable which is $1,500. What are the pick up and return times? You can pick up the unit Monday-Saturday. If you pick up between 9am-12pm you will need to return the unit between 9am-12pm. If you pick up the unit between 12pm-4pm you will need to return the unit between 12pm-4pm. All Saturday pick ups and returns are between 10am-2pm. Do you allow smoking in ... more
springcypressrv.com
0

Rightly said you dont need any special to license to drive motor home or RV's. But  in very large Motor Home or RV's it may required. If you have cleared all the basic criteria then there will be np problem for you related to  license.

...