Do I need to get Building regulation approval for converting my garage into an additional habitable room such as a playroom, study or bedroom?

0

0
Mark Towers

After you get your approval, maybe you think about renovation of your garage. Maybe you have holes or crack in your walls that you need to fix. I had this types of prolems in my garage recenlty. So I’ve been searching site that can help me on how to fix a wall . And I’ve found one. You can follow to the link yourself to get more good tutorials.

0

Yes, even if the garage is integral or is detached, as the use of the garage has changed, the works may be involve the renovation of thermal elements and the energy status of the garage will change.