Do I need to have a gun license to purchase ammunition and reloading supplies like gunpowder and primers?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

A firearms license (either a POL, or PAL) must be shown to purchase loaded ammunition. The components for manufacturing ammunition (brass, bullets, powder, primers, etc.) do not require a license for their purchase. There are currently no legal limits on quantity purchases. We do not record your license or other information, nor will we do so unless forced to by law.
This link is broken. Help us!
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.