0
Q:

Do I need to put my NutriSystem Nourish foods in the freezer or refrigerator?

0
Not at all. All of the NutriSystem foods are "packaged for portability"—a convenience that is very important when you're losing weight. While many of the NutriSystem entrees look a lot like frozen entrees, they're actually sealed through a "soft canning" process (like you would tomatoes or peaches) which locks in the nutrition and great taste. That way, you get fresh-tasting foods that don't require refrigeration, and are ready to go whenever and wherever you are. How should I store my NutriSystem foods? When you receive your NutriSystem foods, you don't need to refrigerate or freeze them. They can be stored at room temperature in a cupboard or on the countertop. Many people also keep a stash at work or anywhere they may want to have healthy meals and snacks handy. It's a great way to stay on track with your weight loss program. How do I prepare my NutriSystem foods? Each NutriSystem food item has specific preparation instructions on its box or container and takes just minutes to ... more
nutrisystem.com

...