Do people in Denmark flush their toilet paper?

0

0
seb345

I used to use a separate trash can to throw away used toilet paper. This was because we had a toilet that had weak water pressure, and if we threw toilet paper into the toilet it could not flush and stopped working. I had to call the help service to help us with the toilet, then we took and bought a toilet with a good flushing force, we found it by the way in the top of good toilets sanitaryreview.com. We thought about 2 models but decided on the one with a large bowl and a large amount of water supply. Since then, we’ve forgotten about the extra basket and just throw the paper in the toilet because it saves time.

0

Danes always flush their toilet paper. You may see a small plastic bag mounted next to the toilet in some places, this is for the various hygiene products ladies might need to dispose of. In response to the other answers, there are actually places where they don’t flush the paper. I’ve tried it myself while on holiday in Greece. This was at a hotel and the waste basket was emptied everyday so no, it didn’t actually stink up the bathroom. I was told the reason for not flushing toilet paper was because sewage pipes in the area were narrow and the paper clogged them.