Do Pur water filter attachments to my faucet really work?

0
Posted Lisa edited answer

0
Lisa Lisa edited answer

Yeah I have a small countertop water filter at (I wanted the big under the sink thing but it’s too expensive) so I settled for something less. Overall I am very happy with my purchase (I bought it not that long ago on Amazon) just because I get to drink clean water and not worry. When I was planning to buy it I was doing some online research and I came across this really nice review that kind of listed the top 5 filters on the market and all of their pros and cons (you can check it over here: kitchenhomelet.com ) I ended up buying an iSpring countertop water filter. It’s been doing good so far.

0
seb345

I used to use pur. they were fine but I kind of wanted something separate since I didn’t want to wash my dishes with filtered water. It kind of made the life if the filter way to short I’m thinking of buying a separate filtering system. Any ideas?

0

By using such filters you are going to kill you and people around you. Use only high – quality water filters, which are listed on trustful websites and have a lot of reviews. Here is one example, which filters you should buy – find more

1

PUR water filter sink attachments come with different adapters to fit different types of faucets. The under-sink model will fit into the sprayer hole on your sink via the faucet tap. Every model that has been designed for sink faucets are made to be easy to install. You can easily attach faucet mount and counter top models to the end of your faucet. The Ultimate faucet, FM-4010L Series, received the California certification for reduction of methyl tertiary-butyl ether (MTBE). Tests showed a 95% removal rate with an in fluent level of 15 ppb for MTBE. The filters do not contain any softening agents to soften your water, and you should not use these products with water that is unsafe micro biologically or of a quality unknown without first disinfecting the water adequately before or after using the system. The PUR Self-Monitoring Water Filters are not made to significantly reduce levels of fluoride in your water, you would need to find a filter better suited for that task if needed. Not