Do taurus men like to play mind games?

0

Do taurus men like to play mind games?

0

Maybe not mind games. But they like to play FLIRT games. They will flirt with girls just for the hell of it, without any intention of pursuing them. They’ll lead a girl (or girls) on to make her think that he likes her, but in reality he just wants attention from her and nothing else. And then when the lead on girl does end up liking him, he will act all standoffish like he had nothing to do with it and wants nothing to do with it. Don’t fall for Taurus’s flirting. Much of it is empty. I’ve met some Tauruses who are more direct and don’t play like that, but they tend to be few and far between, or they tend to be the ugly ones.

0
Anny Key

Flirting attracts many men and this is a fact. Not so long ago, I came across an interesting site https://flirt888.com where any man can try outright flirting with naked beautiful girls. If you are bored or lonely and you want to get a portion of unearthly pleasure, then quickly come and chat in a video chat with hot babes.