Do We Need Passports To Walk To Canada For Niagara Falls?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

Hi I'm Canadian...I don't think as an American citizen you need passports to come to Canada by land. What you will need is to have some proof of citizenship (i.e Birth Certificate, citizenship card etc). If you want more information then google Canadian Border Services and it will take you to the website that will give you all the info you need...and I'm pretty sure there's a 1 800 number there as well... more
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.