Do you have any background info on Dragon Eye and why he wants the rutter so badly?

0

0

William Comboni There is much to learn about the infamous Dragon Eye and his reasons for wanting the rutter, but you will have to wait until Book 3: The Way of the Dragon for all the answers! Until then see if you can find the clues in Book 2: The Way of the Sword…out July 2009! Sensei Yamada March: Zen Quote of the Month: Flame destroys, but it gives live at the same time. Ichiken Yamato A very insightful observation into the destruction of life. Sensei Yamada February: Zen Quote of the Month: People do not plan to fail, they fail to plan. Christian McCaffrey How true! How true! Definitely a lesson to remember. Sensei Yamada February: Zen Quote of the Month 2: From the withered tree, a flower blooms.Kaede Tamashita This was so good, I decided to have two quotes this month instead of a question and a quote. Sensei Yamada January: Zen Quote of the Month: In my Muay Thai club, we use the saying: Trainhard, fight easy. In my opinion it’s a good saying because it says ifyou work hard in