Do you really need supplements if you are eating a healthy diet?

Health
0
Alexia Hunt

What vitamin supplements are considered most essential to add to one’s daily dietary intake?

0
June Manning

There is very limited evidence that supplements work to improve health. It is always better to get your nutrients from real food than from a supplement. There are a few reasons for this. When you eat food, you are not just getting one nutrient. You are also getting several other vitamins, minerals, fiber and enzymes that work together to fuel your body. This is not the case with supplements.

0
Oliver Harvey

Probably yes. Nowadays it’s almost impossible to get everything needed from food that’s why it’s essential to have a blood test from time to time. I haven’t had any symptoms but turned out I have a vitamin B12 deficiency. Actually, vitamin deficiency may lead to serious health problems, be attentive. By the way, Canadian pharmacy provides quality vitamins and the best prices, highly recommend it.