Do you watch hockey ?

Entertainment
0
Kiko

Hey guys there , what sport do you like and watch on tv ? I do really like hockey and try to watch it every evening when I get home

0
Anny Key

No, I prefer football and often go to the stadium to live enjoy the active game of my favorite team. Recently I learned to capitalize on my passion and tried to bet on sports on the site www.topbettingonline.com/. I was able to win good money for the first time and continue to work on studying the results of matches.

0
Dan

You’re lucky dude if you can try to watch every evening after work . After work I get home and I have two more kids that need my attention so no time for myself . All I can do is to check the games results here https://fscore.ug while I’m at work but still can’t watch it , it makes me really sad. I wish I had at least one day when I can stay at home all alone and whatever I want !

0
Chakolaka24

Same here ! I’m a loyal football fan!

And I think that nothing can be cooler than playing football with friends.

That’s my hobby but I’m into hockey as well.

I know some teams !