Does a church need a Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN)?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

A EIN is required for every church. The EIN is given to the bank when opening a church bank account, and must be used on tax forms such as W-2, W-3, 1099, 941. A EIN can be obtained by filling out Form SS-4 (www.irs.gov) and sending it to the Internal Revenue Service. more
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.