Does a student need to take the Math Placement Exam to place into a course?

course exam Math placement student
0

0

• they have a grade of C or better in a prerequisite course; OR • they have a sufficiently high ACT score (please see prerequisite sheet ); OR • they have an SAT quantitative score of 600 or above; OR • they have Advanced Placement Calculus credit; OR • IB Math credit; OR • CLEP Math credit; OR • GRE Quant 650 or above. 3. What kind of college course credit does a student get if he or she receives Advanced Placement Calculus credit? If a student receives a 3, 4 or 5 on the AB portion of the Advanced Placement Calculus Exam he or she will receive 4 credit hours of Math 2200, Calculus I. If a student receives a 3, 4 or 5 on the BC portion of the Advanced Placement Calculus Exam he or she will receive 4 credit hours of Math 2200, Calculus I and 4 credit hours of Math 2205, Calculus II. 4. When is the Math Placement Exam offered and how many times can a student take the Math Placement Exam? During the academic year (except holidays) the MPE is offered every Monday afternoon. The exam is al