does anyone know where I can find car seat covers with the smurfs on them?

0
Asked

0

Hearts Bucket Seat cover List Price: $19.99 Price: $19.98 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 Product Description Features of the Axius Products Hearts Seat Cover: * Easy stretchable fits most high or low back bucket seats with a detachable or built-in headrest. * They do not fit seats with built-in armrest or side seat airbags. * Do not install this cover on a seat that has an air bag(s) built into the seat itself. * Add fun and fashion to the normal features and functions of a seat cover. * Coordinates with Heart floor mats, steering wheel cover and other accessories. * ITEM SOLD INDIVIDUALLY. The seat cover adjusts with tabs and buckles to fit most bucket seats and to provide a smooth, custom fit. If your seat has a headrest, you will install the seat cover over the headrest after adjusting it to your desired position There are lots of places that sell more expensive custom seat covers, Sources:

-->
0

Hearts Bucket Seat cover List Price: $19.99 Price: $19.98 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 Product Description Features of the Axius Products Hearts Seat Cover: * Easy stretchable fits most high or low back bucket seats with a detachable or built-in headrest. * They do not fit seats with built-in armrest or side seat airbags. * Do not install this cover on a seat that has an air bag(s) built into the seat itself. * Add fun and fashion to the normal features and functions of a seat cover. * Coordinates with Heart floor mats, steering wheel cover and other accessories. * ITEM SOLD INDIVIDUALLY. The seat cover adjusts with tabs and buckles to fit most bucket seats and to provide a smooth, custom fit.